Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm hurting, sir...

So, its been a couple weeks. What have I been doing, you ask? Ha! I went to Santa Monica, CA for a few days for work. Big client meeting. Not too bad. Took them out to dinner, and 9 of us spent $2k. :-) Some damn good bottles of wine. Flew home on the red eye, got home at 6 am Friday. Woke up at 11, worked for a couple hours at home, then boogied on off to Upstate NY for some snowmobiling with a couple friends, Bird and Baz. Great weekend fun of bombing around in snowmobiling to all the bars we could find, back to their hideaway in Nowheresville, NY to drink some more. Back home Sunday evening. Home, you say?? Oh yeah, I remember that place...

Then work this week, lots of it. And, I have fallen ill. UGH! Nasty little cold. Been on me the last few days. Gee, wonder how that could have happened with what little I've been up to? Hehehe.

No comments: