Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shopping

Ugh, one thing in the world I hate pretty close to the most is shopping. I generally do well, but it takes me forever to get the intestinal fortitude to get out there and get it done. So, that being said, the holiday season is a living nightmare for me. ARGH!! And, to top it off, its the g/f's birthday around this time, so now I have to have "thought" into that gift as well. :-p I have nearly all of it done, save for a last few. I'm proud of myself, cause this could quite possibly be the earliest I have ever finished shopping. Its been standard for me to have to shop Christmas eve to get at least most, if not all my gifts. :-) I'm good under pressure.

The good thing, I get to enjoy this Christmas, cause I actually have some semblance of money to blow on the family this year. Nice. I leave Saturday to head to the parents for the week, to visit with my brothers and their wives, and my mom and step dad. Good times a plenty!! If I don't post again, Happy Holidays, all!!

1 comment:

Shaggy Bob said...

HAppy Holidays Bruther, See you on the 29th for 2 days of rip roarin' goodtimes.